Subject: Game Storage and Transportation Guide rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Zellers
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
I run through several Threads of Storage and Transportation ideas for game collections. Is there a way to save a Spreadsheet that could be a cross-reference for these ideas.

I started with the Cheat sheet of sleeves from MayDay Games and added the Fantasy Flight part numbers for my games. It would be great to gather in on place all the collective knowledge about Cases (Artsupply for Dominion, Cases on Amazon), Boxes (various sizes for various card games and parts), Dividers & Kits (Broken Token etc).

If that exists here please let me know. If not, would BGG be able to put together a spreadsheet the users could edit? I'll donate the results of hours worth of work to get it started.

What I'm looking for is a good case for Dominion (already reviewed the threads) with a matching case that can hold as many of the other games I get asked to bring to parties (Codenames x 3, Red 7, Exploding Kittens, Coup, The Resistance, Carcassonne Discovery, Love Letters, etc).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can create and share using Google Sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Williams
United Kingdom
Worcester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not 100% what you're after, but card dimensions and numbers can be gained from this insanely helpful geeklist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Zellers
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Thank you. This helps. I'm also looking for ideas for storage containers. There are a lot of notes about the hobby lobby box for dominion. I'm also looking for smaller card boxes that can be used to put multiple games in a sturdy "briefcase" and solutions like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Morris
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could just get a plastic bin with handles and put everything in that, unless of course you're looking for something more conducive to air travel, in which case I've got nothing.

I saw a guy at Origins last year with a plastic bin strapped to a hand trolley with some bungee cords. I thought that was pretty ingenious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kztexasbgg wrote:
I'm also looking for smaller card boxes that can be used to put multiple games in a sturdy "briefcase" and solutions like that.

Clear Large Photo Keeper with Handle from Hobby Lobby?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Zellers
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
That's a good idea. I'll bet some of the smaller card games will fit in each of those containers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Zellers
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
I am looking for something that can handle multiple games and leave some of the boxes behind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.