$20.00
gonecase gonecase
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
USAPoly is taking part in Local Comic Shop Day on Nov 19. They have a promotional kit for distribution at stores:

https://usaopoly.com/blog/Local-Comic-Shop-Day-November-19th (yes, the website has an invalid security cert...)

Contents of the kit:
Quote:
Our kit will include:

The ‘Vulcan Mind Meld’ Promo Card for Star Trek Panic!
A Star Trek Panic Button
The “Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth” Promo Card for MUNCHKIN® Marvel 2: Mystic Mayhem
MUNCHKIN® Marvel Base Game
The “Sunshine Daisy” Promo Card for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle
All coming in a MUNCHKIN® Marvel MUNCHKIN® Tote Bag!

There's an image of the Sunshine Daisy card on the site. Full name is SUNSHINE DAISY BUTTER MELLOW, TURN THIS STUPID FAT RAT YELLOW!

The abilities are Lose 1 heart, then draw two cards. It costs 4 influence and I think it's for use in Game 1, though it might be game 3? The top right hand text isn't very clear.

Don't think there's any comics store around my area taking part in this promo, though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky for me my FLGS that is only about 5 minutes from my house is participating. Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gina Laurie
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any other way to get these cards? I would really like the Hogwarts battle and the Star Trek panic ones. I called six different comic book stores and game stores in a 50 mile radius of my house, and each one told me they didn't know about the promos. The comic book store said "well, we're a comic book stores. we don't do boardgames much." And the board game stores said "well, since we don't sell comics so we don't ever get promos like that." So I may be out of luckcry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.