Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Guerra
United States
Gladstone
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to find out if you can steal relics from someones hold. I don't have access to the rule book but think that rules 16 and 17 talk about raiding a hold for GOODs and NOT relics but i could be wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Random
msg tools
I can't grab the exact wording on the rule because I don't have the book. However relics are technically in your hold and take up a hold spot. The wording on Plunder specifically states: "If you succeed in a raid, you may apply 1 damage to the defending players flagship or plunder 1 item from the defending players flagship's hold for each success roll..." So yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Guerra
United States
Gladstone
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the reply but i need an exact wording. The difference between the rules saying "plunder one good" and "plunder one item" are huge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He just quoted the exact wording.

Do we really need threads saying, "Please tell me what the rules say"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
He just quoted the exact wording.

Do we really need threads saying, "Please tell me what the rules say"?

I've been scanning the affected pages of the rulebook after each box and sending them to my group. It is a little hard for them to read the book when it's in my game closet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Am I allowed to upload my scans to Files? Or will I be getting myself in trouble?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.