Subject: Religious Wars + The Bloody Rule rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heretic Concession cubes or Bishops alone do not allow to trigger a Religious War. There always has to be at least one heretic Knight, Rook or Pirate.

Is that correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Religious Wars + The Bloody Rue
The Bloody Rule says there must be Heretics to kill. Only defenders are killed in battle and in a religious war, it is Knights, Rooks & Pirates that can be defenders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Religious Wars + The Bloody Rue
Thank you! I have to take a break from studying the rules. I start to miss the obvious whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A similar question I suppose. I see a card that allows for a Jihad in Hungary. The card's agents are muslim black and Hungary contains a red knight and a white knight. So in the eyes of the muslim blacks, the white and red are heretics and they will both combine to form the defending group.

Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Sinn
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
michaelwest777 wrote:
A similar question I suppose. I see a card that allows for a Jihad in Hungary. The card's agents are muslim black and Hungary contains a red knight and a white knight. So in the eyes of the muslim blacks, the white and red are heretics and they will both combine to form the defending group.

Is that correct?

That is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.