GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,669 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
These are the two expansions I am working with friends and the community to design for the community to fill in gaps I feel were left open with the finalizing of SotM with Oblivaeon. Hero archetypes and popular heroes who were never shown through heroes in the SoTM. Inspired by Tosx that unofficial decks could be designed well, I created heroes who were inspired by heroes and archetypes that neither Tosx and GTG have touched upon that I felt should be represented. Not too mention certain villains and environments. Art will take a little time to produce, but is being worked on.

Generations

Heroes

Ruin

Evo

Midnight

Siren

Grom

Thaun

Villains

Thrice

Valura

Thaladriel

Ogre

Environments

Land of the Dead

Astral Plane

Reaction

Heroes

Kat

Shade

Zenobia

Sting

Snapback

Villains

Inquisitor

Zu-Li

Thektthykt'Nahkt

Conspiracy

Shock King

H8R

Neko Noir

Environments

Dark Realm

Museum of Heroes

Alt Hero Cards

Promo Heroes

Reactions expansion is still in the design phase and then will be posted for peer review. I am working on playtesting all decks that have been peer reviewed, then more editing before I look to finalize.

Special Thanks to Adelphophage, Flatonhisface, Phantaskippy, braincraft, Takewalker, mattonyx, and Rosgath for all your help on helping me perfect the decks and thank you to many others in the community as well. I do want this to be designed by me, perfected by the community so that it is an expansion series by the community, for the community.

I am hoping to have the cards fully finished and ready for printing, or at least the first expansion before next summer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Update: Finishing up the last hero and then I will post all of the heroes for community review and adjusting. Then I will move on to working on the Reaction Expansions Villains. My artist is finally getting the concept art for Ruin done and will post that within the next couple weeks. We are working on getting the ideas done first of what the heroes look like and then will start doing the art of the cards which he promises will take less time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Update: All heroes posted, most have been peer reviewed and adjusted. Moving on to designing the villain decks of the Reaction Expansion. Will try and get some playtesting in this weekend. If I do, will post on the decks that were playtested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am finding more time to playtest my decks and once cards get more finalized, will be adding flavor text shortly after. I have many written, but do not want to add until things are more done. No point in getting attached to a text when the card may be removed and replaced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Busy weekend. Will be playtesting most of the weekend and should gets updates on at least 3 to 5 of the decks. Hoping to get all the heroes playtested and feedback for them. Maybe even get some villains playtested. Crossing fingers and here is hoping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Maltman
msg tools
Just found your work. Looked through the hero decks and have to say I'm going to have to make some playtest cards and test out some of these. Love the looks of Grom, Shade, and Thaun. I've been thinking of a ghost hero for awhile but after seeing Shade I don't think I have to anymore haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
theHunterD13 wrote:
Just found your work. Looked through the hero decks and have to say I'm going to have to make some playtest cards and test out some of these. Love the looks of Grom, Shade, and Thaun. I've been thinking of a ghost hero for awhile but after seeing Shade I don't think I have to anymore haha.
Thank you very much. I am surprised how much love Shade has been getting. Grom is by far the favorite of the people who have seen these so far. Adelphophage, Takewalker, and a few other along with the community here in large have been pretty key in the decks being where they are now.

Also, I will be renaming the sets to the New Sentinels and Sentinels Dark expansions, with the 3rd and final one I am working on being called Last Line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.