Subject: Guide to Putting the Figures Together rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I have heard references to a guide to putting the minis together, but I cannot find it.

I recently got Operation Red Veil and I am having a hard time figuring out how to build the miniatures.

Any help or pointers?

(I put a note under that, but I am guessing more will see a post here.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you asking about which specific pieces attach to which other piece, or or more generally how to hold the pieces together?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
timlillig wrote:
Are you asking about which specific pieces attach to which other piece, or or more generally how to hold the pieces together?

Which pieces go where mostly. I have enough details on the other steps that I should be fine, but the models do not have an assembly guide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For the ones I've put together (not the specific set you mention) I just relied on looking at the photos provided and maybe looking for more online. Test fit pieces before gluing them to make sure they look right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
timlillig wrote:
For the ones I've put together (not the specific set you mention) I just relied on looking at the photos provided and maybe looking for more online. Test fit pieces before gluing them to make sure they look right.

I am having trouble figuring out which figure is which, but I will dig more into that later.

I did find a local store that still has players on Sundays (Full Spectrum War Games in Arlington Texas), so I will probably go there for some help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.