Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle» Forums » General

Subject: Customer service done tight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Blitz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A big shout out to the staff at usaopoly who somehow managed to get the missing Stupefy cards from box 5 from California to England in less than a week!
Well done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
always nice to see stories like this

well done that company, i just hope my copy doesn't have missing cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Bunzel
Germany
North-Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Yes, can only support that. I am living in germany, and they send me the Stupefy Cards in 2 weeks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My impression is the entire print run (whichever print run it was) does not have the two Game 5 Stupefy cards.

Everyone should write to get it. It's not a card you want to leave out(gain an attack, draw a card and remove a location control token).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hall
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I'm in the UK as well and mine arrived yesterday just in time for us to beat year 7 :-) 8 days to arrive, very happy :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan West
msg tools
How do I contact them to get the replacement cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angry Augury
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blitzoid wrote:
A big shout out to the staff at usaopoly who somehow managed to get the missing Stupefy cards from box 5 from California to England in less than a week!
Well done!

Hear! Hear!

It took them under two weeks to get my two missing Stupefy and Sirus Black cards to me in Japan. I was expecting it to take a lot longer based on experiences with other companies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.