3 Posts

Super Dungeon Explore: Forgotten King» Forums » Variants

Subject: Arcade mode Variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Fulcher
msg tools
Hi there. This is my first post on boardgamegeek so please be gentle

That being said this post is to kind of let others look at and give some feed back on some new rules I wrote. With the release of Forgotten King I was very excited..... Until I played the arcade mode. That seems to be the general consensus of most people I talk to.

Most people seem to revert back or try to anyway to the original rule set. Although I do enjoy the original SDE, I dont think its productive to revert (not entirely anyway). So here is a link to a set of revisions to the arcade mode aspect of the game.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!Aly4l2OABFN8qX2wllCzGCyRHYJc

If you have trouble with that let me know and I can convert to google doc. This is a very rough version of what I have thought up. Ive play tested a few times and seems to work well but, different views and inputs will help improve it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Millard
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pop this over into the Files section with an actual download. I'll download it at work tomorrow and let you know what I think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spazz
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you explain what you are doing with the rules? If you are not trying to emulate the original SDE, then how would you describe it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.