Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: All in rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan davila
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
What price do you believe will be at the end if you wish to go all in excluding conan content
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
350 ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1550?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kostas K.
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Belsamoreth wrote:
350 ?

This. I predict another 2 big box expansions, a couple more small ones, and a few single minis (perhaps 1-2 titans among them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for no quote but I believe it was indeed said 350 on some forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Cahard
France
Fécamp
Seine-Maritime
flag msg tools
From what I understand, it'll be a bit more expensive than the original all-in price first anounced...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andynosaure wrote:
From what I understand, it'll be a bit more expensive than the original all-in price first anounced...

I share that feeling!

It also depends what you consider "all in" - does that also include extra clips for all your minis, dice bags, extra dice, the Conan cards, the T-shirt, artbook, the coffee mug and such? Or just the game and all the expansions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
Andynosaure wrote:

I share that feeling!

It also depends what you consider "all in" - does that also include extra clips for all your minis, dice bags, extra dice, the Conan cards, the T-shirt, artbook, the coffee mug and such? Or just the game and all the expansions?

I still wait for a game to add a car with custom paint job as addon for 30000$ or so, just to see people drive themselves crazy calculating all-in value and haggle with the creator for an all-in pledge with a discount of a few k$.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hild Thegreat
France
flag msg tools
I understood an all-in roughly about 350 $ when I attended the Mythic tour on May. However, since the Gencon and Essen, Monolith/Mythic games said some new partnership had been made, resulting in a increase all-in, which they did not tell maybe because those partnership had been bargain very lately. So my guess is that the all-in is for sure above 350 $, and maybe closer to Conan All-in. Heh, I know, not enough information in my post, but we'll see soon, in 20 days!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the Conan content supposed to be? I wasn't aware of the crossover but just assumed that the boards would work for both games and saw the one enemy tile in the stretch goals. Is there more stuff planned?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We know content is planned as a Conan crossover.
We don't know what it'll be, yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
until now the price for all in is 300(without the shipping) so at the end i think will be more than 400.......................
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.