Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Hawkins
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I'm not the first to ask about the status of this one, and Rachel has stated recently that there haven't been bites from publishers yet (and that she would love to tinker even further with the game to make it the best it can be), but any news on this front would be much appreciated (especially with the changes that even the map seem to signal!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hansen
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
Rachel is still active on the boards, and I'm sure she will post here if there are any developments. So, just bookmark the BaM forums and keep an eye on your notifications, I'd say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you keeping an eye on the sister game "Napoleon's Triumph"? Recently Rachel has been selling off the last of the stock in that game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hawkins
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TomAquin wrote:
Are you keeping an eye on the sister game "Napoleon's Triumph"? Recently Rachel has been selling off the last of the stock in that game.

I already have a copy, and also love The Guns of Gettysburg! This is a more-of-a-good-thing thread!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the "Remaining inventory is being sold" thread, Rachel said

bowen wrote:
Some quick additional notes:

(1) There is no intention at this time to do a revised edition or new printing of NT. While I am confident that there is sufficient demand to sell the remaining NT inventory, the economics of printing require minimum runs sufficiently large that it isn't clear that, given the large number of copies of NT that were sold, it would make sense economically.

(2) There is no news about the second edition of Bonaparte at Marengo at this time, nor are there any other NT-system games in active development.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.