Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a little "inside baseball", as it is only of direct interest to those going to BGG.con in a couple weeks, but it would be great to see Days of Ire included in that room.

Everyone can visit the geek list here and thumb Days of Ire:

Vote for the Hot Games at BGG.CON 2016

Of course, that assumes that there will be one or more copies of the game at BGG.con, but with fulfillment just a few weeks away, I would hope so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
Of course, that assumes that there will be one or more copies of the game at BGG.con, but with fulfillment just a few weeks away, I would hope so.

We left 1 copy with the BGG booth after filming our presentation at Essen. Are they letting those copies to be played at BGG.con?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TDaver wrote:
GreenLaborMike wrote:

We left 1 copy with the BGG booth after filming our presentation at Essen. Are they letting those copies to be played at BGG.con?

You'd have to ask them directly. I would *guess* that it will be added to the BGG Library, which is another thing. The Hot Games are games that will be "permanently" set up during the Con, so that as many people can play them as possible. If Days of Ire ends up in the top 25 "hotness" on the geek list I linked, then it can be one of those permanently set up. BGG may ask for an additional copy or two in that case, but that is just speculation on my part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I had thought to specifically look for it, but I didn't notice Days of Ire in the library.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TyDeL wrote:
I wish I had thought to specifically look for it, but I didn't notice Days of Ire in the library.

It was there. I perused the contents a bit, and another time I was in the library, one young lady grabbed it and said to her friends "I really want to buy this game!" That was cool to watch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
TyDeL wrote:

It was there. I perused the contents a bit, and another time I was in the library, one young lady grabbed it and said to her friends "I really want to buy this game!" That was cool to watch.

Ah, bummer. Another game that I regret not getting a chance to play there. Never enough time! Ah well, I'll have my own copy soon enough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.