Marvel Dice Masters: The Amazing Spider-Man» Forums » General

Subject: Deadpool and new sets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since there are a lot of these sets now and forums for each one, I don't know where to put this so please excuse me if I put this in the wrong place. I've been waiting for the Deadpool set and I can't find any starters for it. So are they doing just boosters or gravity feeds for this set? Will they be doing this for future sets or are they going with the Dr. Strange route with "slimmer" starters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Cutler
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This set will only be boosters. WizKids is going to try to do only two or three starter set a year. There will also be more team packs like Dr. Strange.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One stand-alone Starter Set per IP per year. January will have Marvel Dice Masters: Iron Man and War Machine Starter Set for Marvel, May will have DC Dice Masters: Wonder Woman and Superman Annual Starter Set.

Deadpool, Batman (February), and Guardians of the Galaxy (April) will be boosters/feeds only. There will also be more Team Packs (such as the Defenders in March).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.