Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Familiars and summonable creatures -- possible SPOILERS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dominic B
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Inspired by reading another thread I browsed a little bit through the character class decks again and saw that there are quite a lot of different animals and creatures which can be summoned. The Mindthief can summon a Rat Swarm and the Spellweaver a Mystic Ally and there seem to be many more with some of the other classes.

Does anyone know how those different summons will be represented on the board? Will they all have there unique standee or will there be some generic summoned creature standees or tokens?

Isaac, if you are reading this: is there are a list of all the summonable creatures in the game?

I would be very interested in those informations because I am thinking about getting some minis for those familiars in case they do not have their own standee each.

Edit additionally to my questions above:
(I posted the text below already in another thread, but this one was quite old, so it might be worth to post it again because it kind of relates to the topic)

Have there ever been any spoilers about how many and what kind of bosses will be in the game besides the Bandit Leader/King?

Will the bosses just be represented by normal standees like the Elite version of monsters or have their own standees?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Caciolli
Italy
Padua
flag msg tools
mb
from the rulebook it seems all summoned creature are represented by a token with a number ... you have a pair of this token one goes on the card and one on the board so you can distinguish between different summons
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu Bonnaffoux
France
flag msg tools
You can check here : http://www.cephalofair.com/gloomhaven-monster-spoilers

Bosses are at the end, and they each come with their own standee, contrary to summons who only use a numbered token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic B
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your answers!

I compiled a quick list of all the summonable creatures in the game by myself. Perhaps some of you have some interest in it aswell. I was actually surprised that there are quite a lot of diferent summons in the game, it is something i more or less overlooked before. Too bad that there are no standees for them.

Keep in mind that this list will contain heavy spoilers about the summonable creatures and character class names. Proceed with care.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Spellweaver
Mystic Ally
Burning Avatar

Tinkerer
Decoy
Battle Bot
Kill Bot

Mindthief
Rat Swarm
Monstrous Rat
Rat King

Beast Tyrant
Green Adder
Tattered Wolf
Red Falcon
Swamp Alligator
Monolith
Wind Totem
Spirit Banner

Doomstalker
War Hawk
Battle Boar
Vicious Jackal
Giant Toad
Spitting Cobra

Elementalist
Doppelganger
Mana Sphere

Summoner
Iron Beast
Thorn Shooter
2 Shadow Wolves
Lava Golem
Bat Swarm
Living Bomb
Slime Spirit
Rock Colossus
Healing Sprite
3 Nail Spheres
Void Eater
Black Unicorn

Edit: For the unlikely fact someone new still reads this thread I edited the list because I completely overlooked the summons of one of the starting classes. Fellow BGGeek
Nils Meissner
Scotland
Edinburgh
Lothians
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pointed me on this by a comment he did in another thread. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, only bad thing about having to wait for this game; is that I`m becoming weaker and weaker regarding spoilers... soon I`ll be really advance lock stuff info LOL

I click the summons spoiler tag above..

AMAZING!!!! AMAZING!!

and the token pair to keep track... cheap, easy, elegant .. me like
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.