Kevin White
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancs
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Been running through the rules of the extra factions (I'm aware there are dozens) and the Ix faction variant I'm using (mostly as it's the one Print & Play Productions uses) has the 'No-Room' power for the Ix (you write down a No-Room territory - and sector - hiding you from the enemy).

Inspired by the various cards to help you organise Bene Gesserit predictions, would anyone be interested in cards to help you organise the No-Room? I've come up with a card sample based the Ilya redesign (below). I'd probably think of using it with coloured/numbered tokens to indicate the specific sector of the territory (1 red, 2 blue etc). I by no means think my work is any good, just thought it would be nice to organise the whole game without the need for writing.

I have a few questions though

1) Would anyone be interested in these?
2) I'd imagine I'd have to seek out permission if I wanted to do this? I've only done the sample at the moment out of fear of retribution.
3) Is it worth my time, or is writing something down not all that bad?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.