Subject: Yummy Fish token questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just want to be sure I'm clear on the rule. Reserving a card with the Yummy Fish token is done in addition to playing a card in the regular way and not instead of, correct? If so, can I play a card the regular way, see the new card that is drawn to replace it, and reserve that new card with my Yummy Fish token all in the same turn? Or is my turn considered to have already ended before the card is drawn?

Secondly, if I reserve a card with my Yummy Fish token, am I required to use it in a future turn? Or can the game end with unused reserve cards if the reserving players choose? And if I don't use the reserve card and discard my Yummy Fish token is the token considered unused for the purpose of point counting?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grail Games
Australia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mike, thanks for your questions!

Yes, all tokens are used on your turn IN ADDITION to taking your normal turn (playing a card). You can wait until a new card is drawn before deciding if you will use a token.

Second, as the game ends once all cards are played, the saved card will have to be used on a future turn. "Using" the token occurs as soon as you save a card.

Thanks for playing!
David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.