Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
INFECTED EGGS
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Race to the North Pole

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/Toyvp60ebkqr5y/Race-To-The-Nort...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Neave-Houghting
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That's not the cheapest it's available, but I'm not sure if I can post the link as it's my own store?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
INFECTED EGGS
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aeggil wrote:
That's not the cheapest it's available, but I'm not sure if I can post the link as it's my own store?


Please do, though I do only post those deals I believe to be heavy discounts.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Neave-Houghting
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I wasn't implying any wrong doing on your part, it is still a great deal and it's great when people share deals with everyone

I'm unsure of the rules of BGG about posting my link though, it'd be self-promotion - I was hoping someone could clarify that
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
INFECTED EGGS
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aeggil wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't implying any wrong doing on your part, it is still a great deal and it's great when people share deals with everyone :)

I'm unsure of the rules of BGG about posting my link though, it'd be self-promotion - I was hoping someone could clarify that :)


Never gave it a thought. Good point. I don't know either.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Aeggil wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't implying any wrong doing on your part, it is still a great deal and it's great when people share deals with everyone

I'm unsure of the rules of BGG about posting my link though, it'd be self-promotion - I was hoping someone could clarify that


Is that Russ from the Board Game Hut
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Neave-Houghting
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Pugwash wrote:
Aeggil wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't implying any wrong doing on your part, it is still a great deal and it's great when people share deals with everyone

I'm unsure of the rules of BGG about posting my link though, it'd be self-promotion - I was hoping someone could clarify that


Is that Russ from the Board Game Hut


Yes, it is! Hi!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ric
United Kingdom
Hove
Brighton and Hove
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dunno about the self promotion problem, but as I have no particular interest in anything other than great value games, I'll post up a slightly cheaper link than gameseek:

£19.24 delivered from here: https://www.theboardgamehut.co.uk/board-games/134-race-to-th...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
talismancer wrote:
Dunno about the self promotion problem, but as I have no particular interest in anything other than great value games, I'll post up a slightly cheaper link than gameseek:

£19.24 delivered from here: https://www.theboardgamehut.co.uk/board-games/134-race-to-th...


I can vouch for Board Game Hut. Fantastic service, great prices, cheap delivery options - not shopped anywhere else since I found them.

Now, all of you back off and stop snapping up the preorders before I get to them.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.