14 Posts

Eldritch Horror» Forums » General

Subject: About not yet released investigators (about new arts) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Renato Folkl
msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't know if you guys are aware about this, but there's some investigators- from Arkham Horror that aren't yet in Eldritch - showing off with the new arts (the one they gonna use in Eldritch Horror)

One of them is ''Ashcan" Pete. (From ''the investigators of arkham horror'')

Rita Young. (From Mansion od Madness Second Edition)

Also Amanda and Yorick, but with the announcement in Dreamlands, there's no point putting them here.

What do you guys think?
There anyone that i don't know about it? Let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Folkl
msg tools
mbmbmb
I forgot Roland Banks:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Folkl
msg tools
mbmbmb
Jusr found Darrell Simmons

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Folkl
msg tools
mbmbmb
GLORIA GOLDBERG>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Folkl
msg tools
mbmbmb
Kate Wingstop

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martín Borda
Argentina
San Nicolás de los Arroyos
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
San Nicolás AR
badge
Club de Juegos
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd really like an approach from the "Investigators of Arkham".

In the preview, it says that there are 52 short stories. And that "each story focused on a different investigator". So, there should be a total (for now at least) of 52 investigators. It would be interesting to make a table with all investigators and all Arkham Files games (Arkham Horror, Eldritch Horror, Elder Sign, Mansions of Madness, Arkham Horror Card Game, Investigators Miniatures).

I will get into it and try to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Eisenhauer
India
New Delhi
Delhi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mborda wrote:

In the preview, it says that there are 52 short stories. And that "each story focused on a different investigator". So, there should be a total (for now at least) of 52 investigators.

Interesting. There are only -48- pre-painted miniatures available from FFG so far. I wonder if we will see the new investigators in painted miniature form anytime soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eisenphx wrote:
mborda wrote:

In the preview, it says that there are 52 short stories. And that "each story focused on a different investigator". So, there should be a total (for now at least) of 52 investigators.

Interesting. There are only -48- pre-painted miniatures available from FFG so far. I wonder if we will see the new investigators in painted miniature form anytime soon.

There are 4 new investigators that were not in Arkham Horror (the original source for all the pre-painted miniatures) introduced in Mansions of Madness. I have not heard of any plans to make painted versions of them yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Chris Miller
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty stoked for the Arkham book. Tbh, the Android book fell a little flat with me. It was all too "This is how the world is." It just felt kinda informative and boring. I'd rather read about cool investigator background stories. Also the art in this looks fantastic so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Folkl
msg tools
mbmbmb
Just found all of them:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dockery
msg tools
mb
Are the MoM2 Investigators part of the Elder Sign app now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Blumhardt
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mborda wrote:

In the preview, it says that there are 52 short stories. And that "each story focused on a different investigator". So, there should be a total (for now at least) of 52 investigators. It would be interesting to make a table with all investigators and all Arkham Files games (Arkham Horror, Eldritch Horror, Elder Sign, Mansions of Madness, Arkham Horror Card Game, Investigators Miniatures).

I maintain one pretty much exactly like you describe. I never thought anyone else would be interested, but I could share it if you'd like...

(As a side note, there are actually 53 investigators if you include Calvin Wright (The Damned)... but considering how he was released, it's not surprising he's ignored)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WarpedLord wrote:
mborda wrote:

I maintain one pretty much exactly like you describe. I never thought anyone else would be interested, but I could share it if you'd like...

(As a side note, there are actually 53 investigators if you include Calvin Wright (The Damned)... but considering how he was released, it's not surprising he's ignored)
I too have a similar table (among other).
If anyone would find it of use, it's here.
Arkham and Eldritch data is up to date, Mansions and Elder Sign - not really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have an updated table with Dreamlands etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.