7 Posts

Friese's Landlord» Forums » Rules

Subject: clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
razvan mihai
Romania
flag msg tools
1.when i play a demolition card . the player with the building that is been affected takes ALL (including the apartament cards) cards except the roof?
2.at the same card (demolition)if a building have 3 tenants and the player have room just for 1 in other building he can move one tenant and the rest of the cards takes in hand? thx !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kleinenenten kleinenenten
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If all the tenants cannot be moved, the demolition card cannot be played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
razvan mihai
Romania
flag msg tools
ok so u can move one tenant to one player and one to another? (sry for my bad english)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes you can put the tenants into other players' buildings. As long as you can relocate all the tenants into your own buildings and/or other players' then you can demolish. Note you can disperse the tenants - they don't all have to go into a single building or to a single player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
razvan mihai
Romania
flag msg tools
ok thank you! and for my first question ?
1.when i play a demolition card . the player with the building that is been affected takes ALL (including the apartament cards) cards except the roof?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, the owner of the demolished building takes back all the building cards, except the roof which gets returned to the general supply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
razvan mihai
Romania
flag msg tools
thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.