3 Posts

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Transfiguration Proficiency rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moo Cow
msg tools
mb
If I discard an item, I can search my deck for a card costing 5 or less.

Now if I have cards in my deck, I search it. Discard pile is ignored... But...

If my deck pile is empty - can I shuffle my discard pile make my new deck, or do I have to wait for something that would require me to draw a card before being able to shuffle up and reform my deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wolf
United States
Carlsbad
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Moo Cow wrote:

If my deck pile is empty - can I shuffle my discard pile make my new deck, or do I have to wait for something that would require me to draw a card before being able to shuffle up and reform my deck?

Yes, if you have no cards in your deck when you activate Transfiguration, shuffle your discard pile to form a new deck to search.

Andrew Wolf
Game Designer - USAopoly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moo Cow
msg tools
mb
nethershadow wrote:
Moo Cow wrote:

Yes, if you have no cards in your deck when you activate Transfiguration, shuffle your discard pile to form a new deck to search.

Andrew Wolf
Game Designer - USAopoly

Thanks - I've been playing it safe and not doing that, but that makes it that much better. I've missed 4 triggers because of an empty deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.