GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,666 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

7 Wonders» Forums » General

Subject: 7 Wonders Tournament in York, UK rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Stockton-Pitt
United Kingdom
York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure how active this place is, but I figured I ought to mention it here: we (Beyond Monopoly) will be hosting another 7 Wonders tournament, with great prizes donated by Travelling Man. It's in the Bar Convent in York on the 3rd December. link here: https://bmyork.wordpress.com/

So if you like 7 Wonders come along and see if you're good enough to win something (you probably will be, we're getting loads of prizes in), and if you don't like 7 Wonders and you're only on the game's forum to criticise it then come along a bit later to play all the other games we have. Win-win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Kobe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How did the tournament go?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stockton-Pitt
United Kingdom
York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jools, long time no speak. It went fantastically well thank you. We had 30 players, so 5 tables of 6 and plenty of prizes were given out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Kobe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember 7 Wonders being real popular with you guys. Have you played Jorvik? Even though it doesn't seem so at first, it's actually pretty similar. Hope all's well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.