4 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » News

Subject: English version EU delivery rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bartol Modrić
Croatia
flag msg tools
Does anyone have any information on when the English version of the game will be available/delivered to Europe(an Union)?

So far no webshops have it available, and a few of the local stores, which have pre-ordered copies in early August, still didn't get any info on when the games might arrive.
I did notice that some French and German webshops have the game available in their languages.

Our local shops have been told that the games were sent on 20th October (even though Plaid Hat Games' Seafall newsboard says they should've been sent in early October), but there has been no info since then and it's been almost 3 weeks which is more than enough for them to arrive.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustav W
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know Dragon's Lair in Stockholm got it, the copy my group is playing was bought there about three weeks ago.

I don't know if they can send outside Sweden though or what the postage would be.

Edit: After a quick search I see it's available in several other web shops in Sweden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartol Modrić
Croatia
flag msg tools
thank you for the response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris - Meeples' Corner
United Kingdom
Crediton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
UK release has just been confirmed, game should be available from most UK shops before the end of the week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.