Subject: How to shuffle cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alvin
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
The cards are so big and unwieldy, what have people been doing to shuffle the deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I solved this problem by buying every expansion available, so we never even come close to going through all the cards in 1 (or maybe even 2 or 3) games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mix all expansions together!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
we mix all of them together, but we only take a small chunk out of the box to play with which makes shuffling them easier for each time we play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have big hands...seriously though, we use all the cards, split them by the number of players and get everyone to shuffle them a bit. I then cut the decks a little and build piles of cards so there's always some in reach of each player (usually 2 or 3 piles). I have 4 decks (the most I can fit in the Dixit Odyssey insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura "lelo" D. Arrowsmith Deddens Gerard
United States
Pearland (near Houston)
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It also helps to shuffle then the short way instead of the long way.
That a good trick for small hands with standard cards such as when teaching kids to shuffle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.