Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Watts
United Kingdom
Southwell
Notts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just getting to grips with this interesting tower defence game but I noticed that:

The printed Capacity Numbers on the board are different from the rulebook examples. Was this because the board was updated after the rulebook was sent to be printed as result of playtesting?

On a related topic, does the City Durability always start off as 5 (unless a scenario would state otherwise)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
JPWatts wrote:
I'm just getting to grips with this interesting tower defence game but I noticed that:

The printed Capacity Numbers on the board are different from the rulebook examples. Was this because the board was updated after the rulebook was sent to be printed as result of playtesting?

On a related topic, does the City Durability always start off as 5 (unless a scenario would state otherwise)?

Exactly, we changed the capacity in the last moment after the last phase of playtesting.
You are also right with the City Durability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.