Thumb up
 Hide
29 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Marginal story rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: koldfoot_kab_khronicles [+] [View All]
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Sooooo, I was walking to the bathroom in a public building. I heard clip-clop footsteps behind me. Sounded like high heels.

I walked into the bathroom, proceeded to do my business, heard the clip-clop come into the bathroom, wondered to myself hmmmm, I wonder what kind of shoes this guy is wearing?

I finished, zipped up, walked back around the corner, and came face to face with a woman in high heels primping at the mirror. She was shocked, said'am I in the wrong bathroom?" I said, "well, one of us is." She apologized, was embarrassed and left.

Not much of a story, is it? But this is why it might be on the margin of chitchat-worthy:

She was behind me. I never looked back. I think she just followed the fat chick with the long ponytail (me) into the bathroom without thinking about it. Might be an easy mistake to make.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
shake In what World isn't there's at least a couple/gaggle of Females going into a 'Bathroom' together? Even 'mistakenly' now, eh? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Pushing a lesbian old growth union-approved agenda since '94.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you add a bit where you walk back to the cab, so I tag this story for future generations?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Sooooo, I was walking to the bathroom in a public building. I heard clip-clop footsteps behind me. Sounded like high heels.

I walked into the bathroom, proceeded to do my business, heard the clip-clop come into the bathroom...

All that clip-clipping, I thought it was gonna be how Elk and Moose are so common in Alaska that it's normal to see them wandering around inside...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
sbszine wrote:
Can you add a bit where you walk back to the cab, so I tag this story for future generations?

I was driving a very distinct taxi one time. Apparently I pissed some driver off and they called dispatch to complain.

I knew nothing about it.

Later that day I walked into the dispatch office, the dispatcher looked at me and said, "Ohhhhhhhhh. You shaved your beard. It all makes sense now!"

"What?"

"Some guy called in to complain about the lady driving that cab. I said we didn't have any females on the road at that moment. He was certain you were a chick. The more I said that, the more adamant he got. I thought he was crazy. Now it makes sense. By the way, some guy complained about your driving."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Just earlier today prior even with 'remarking' here initially, then there was an old Woman strolling through the locale and at first, 'moi' thought it was an Old MAN!?! What is up with them looking in such a manner?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You were wrong to brush this off. A woman in a men's bathroom??? In 2016???

This should be a federal case.

Holy crap, Koldy, you've got to get a lawyer, this could be worth millions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harmonica
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Keep your lovin' brother happy!
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
I think she just followed the fat chick with the long ponytail (me)

I've got an image.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
anemaat wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

I've got an image.

Please keep it to yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary: Those who do, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

Lesbian. She was clearly hoping for a "love connection".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
"He was certain you were a chick."

Alaska's some, uhh, rough country.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the takeaway from this thread is that Koldfoot is a bad driver and so feminine looking that people often mistake him for a woman?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
So the takeaway from this thread is that Koldfoot is a bad driver and so feminine looking that people often mistake him for a woman?

Or, some people are too picky about some things, and not picky enough about some others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
MABBY wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

Lesbian. She was clearly hoping for a "love connection".
They're going to have a "Star Wars"-themed ceremony where these BOTH 'appeared' *&adorned* as "Slave Leia"! gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
They're going to have a "Star Wars"-themed ceremony where these BOTH 'appeared' *&adorned* as "Slave Leia"! gulp

AUGHH!

You understand, I have a medical condition. When you say stuff which causes me to involuntarily picture Koldfoot's head photoshopped onto slave-Leia's body with Jabba in a bridal veil & bouquet & Salacious Crumb holding a pillow with rings on it, I am compelled to make that vision a reality.

Quit doing that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
kuhrusty wrote:
GROGnads wrote:

AUGHH!

You understand, I have a medical condition. When you say stuff which causes me to involuntarily picture Koldfoot's head photoshopped onto slave-Leia's body with Jabba in a bridal veil & bouquet & Salacious Crumb holding a pillow with rings on it, I am compelled to make that vision a reality.

Quit doing that.

I look gooooood in a brass bra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
GROGnads wrote:

AUGHH!

Quit doing that.

But can you recreate Leia's hair-do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Ozludo wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
GROGnads wrote:

AUGHH!

Quit doing that.

There's enough there to work with. A good hairstylist could.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Ozludo wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
GROGnads wrote:

AUGHH!

Quit doing that.

There's enough there to work with. A good hairstylist could.
Any good hairstylist would refuse. You'd need a chaotic evil hairstylist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Lola Cat 2010-2014
mb
kuhrusty wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
"He was certain you were a chick."

Alaska's some, uhh, rough country.

Rusty, can you PLEASE do some sort of live blog about your days in the near future? I need to see what goes on in your head on a minute-by-minute basis. Please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
S`Koldfoot wrote:
I look gooooood in a brass bra. "I'm the 'bitch'?!?
/\ -MStake:~"I guess the 'Honeymoon's' OVER!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Blankenship
United States
Owens Cross Roads
AL
flag msg tools
designer
That's a moray!
mbmbmbmbmb
All this time, I have been picturing you as a dog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
snoweel wrote:
A female dog though, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
snoweel wrote:
A female dog though, right?

With the tail of a pony.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden Week 2017 TOKYO bullet KYOTO
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
She was shocked, said'am I in the wrong bathroom?" I said, "well, one of us is."

How so? What's the 'wrong' bit?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.