$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
$30.00
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Obviously pro-Trump, but contains many links and points covered during the campaign:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bprrd/attentio...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
Obviously pro-Trump, but contains many links and points covered during the campaign:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bprrd/attentio...


The idea of r/The_Donald, or you for that matter speaking in good faith to undecideds (if such still exist) is patently absurd.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Silver was still calling 13% undecided as of this weekend.

Independents are supporting Trump 60-40.

The undecideds are mostly republicans.

He should speak to them. Makes much sense for him.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I think if people are undecided this late in the game, they aren't likely to vote at all.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
jmilum wrote:
I think if people are undecided this late in the game, they aren't likely to vote at all.


Or they've been portrayed as bigots and are uncomfortable sharing their opinion. If they aren't voting, they are skipped in the poll.

Big difference in a poll between not voting and undecided. Possibly more so in this election. Many elections are boring, and people haven't given it much thought. This one?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's look at Nevada again. The latest early voting data:

Facts:
Early Votes: 770,149 (relative to 2012, that's about 2/3 of total votes cast)
Dem %: 42
Rep %: 36
Other %: 22

Assumptions:
90% Dem vote Hillary
90% Rep vote Trump
60% Other vote Trump

Results:
Hillary: 50.2%
Trump: 49.8%

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
If they aren't voting, they are skipped in the poll.

Not necessarily, depends on the poll. Most use "likely voters" after Labor Day and the simplest way to get that is to ask: do you plan to vote on Election Day. If people are undecided and still counted as likely voters, then they've probably answered yes to that.

What I'm saying is that if they are still undecided tomorrow, I think a lot of them will skip the election.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
jmilum wrote:
Let's look at Nevada again. The latest early voting data:

Facts:
Early Votes: 770,149 (relative to 2012, that's about 2/3 of total votes cast)
Dem %: 42
Rep %: 36
Other %: 22

Assumptions:
90% Dem vote Hillary
90% Rep vote Trump
60% Other vote Trump

Results:
Hillary: 50.2%
Trump: 49.8%



Soooo, with a 0.4% difference, it is your contention that he is wasting his time?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Let's look at Nevada again. The latest early voting data:

Facts:
Early Votes: 770,149 (relative to 2012, that's about 2/3 of total votes cast)
Dem %: 42
Rep %: 36
Other %: 22

Assumptions:
90% Dem vote Hillary
90% Rep vote Trump
60% Other vote Trump

Results:
Hillary: 50.2%
Trump: 49.8%



Soooo, with a 0.4% difference, it is your contention that he is wasting his time?

In Nevada? Yeah as 2/3 of the votes are already cast.

But I don't think Trump has anywhere close to 60% Other, that was your number. So the Clinton advantage there is probably higher.

Her ground game is better than his.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.