Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little fuzzy on how this works.

I get that the phase is three rounds long.

Each round starts with the first player (but in the 2nd and subsequent rounds can they pick the same world again or do they have to do a different world from that which they picked the first time?)

Same question for the other players. In each round does everyone have to pick a world they didn't pick earlier or could you say pick Nina, three times, once each round?

Following that question, does the first player (and other players for that matter) picking Pinta mean that only their Settlers collect money or does every player in Pinta? I imagine each player is picking for his own good.

Hope this makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player gets to govern each world once per phase. So each player gets to govern each of the worlds and generate income (assuming they have some settlers/towns/cities present) from each of them.

You can usually tell which worlds have already been governed by a particular player as that player's ship will have already departed from that world to take the loot home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Gordon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cockburn
United Kingdom
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Presumably the significance in the players choosing the order to Govern (rather than, say, all governing Nina, then all governing Pinta etc.) is that it gives you chance (for example) to build a city in one particular world before another player can build the same city elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.