Subject: KS Conversion Kit Inventory? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Schema Man
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!
Is there a complete inventory of everything that should be coming with the KS Conversion Kit? I ask because the shipping box was in somewhat rough shape including untaped edges so I wanted to check to be sure everything was accounted for. I am also curious to know if there is a listing of components that should be in the conversion kit itself. I see the list of new components, but I am wondering if there is a complete listing of each trait card that should be there.

Here is what I see in the shrink wrapped conversion kit box:

7 each: Migratory, Hibernation, Mud Wallowing, Heavy Fur, Nocturnal, Defensive Herding, Ambush, Burrowing, Cooling Frills and
23 Carnivore cards.

15 each hot and cold side climate cards

1 Climate Marker

1 Climate Board

2 Reference Cards

Rule Book (note I added this to list after original post)

Beyond the kit itself, in the shipping box there are:

60 Food Markers

7 each: Mimicry, Insectivore, Coprophagia, Timid, Trample and Claws

Scenario Cards: Land of Plenty, Great Permian Extinction, Radioactive Atmosphere, Plant Life Explosion, Teeming Hordes, Darwinian Selection, Cretaceous Period, Runaway Warming, Snowball Earth

6 plant boards

I checked against the Kickstarter page and I think it seems right, but figured I'd check to be sure.

Let me know what you think!

PS: And by the way, it all looks awesome! The art is beautiful and the component quality is great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be a rule book too. Is it missing, or did you forget to list it? This is separate from the smaller Reference Cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Schema Man
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops - yes there is a rule book too. Thanks for checking. Does everything else seem right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. It all looks good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to sneak in a side quest here: If you do not want your Climate Conversion kit box (not the contents, just the box) and are going to throw it away, please message me as I am interested in getting one of the empty conversion boxes.
See https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1677218/fitting-evoluti...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.