Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Fraser
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone in Canada received their copies of the Second Edition pre-order yet? I open the mailbox full of anticipation every day, but alas, I am greeted only with bills and Chinese food takeout menus.

On a related side note, it's funny how I can wait patiently for years while the game is on the p-500 list, and yet the moment I know they're shipping, I can just barely stand it. Anyway, just super excited to check out the game - it looks fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
Why did Dracula become a bank? To deal with suckers every day!
mbmbmbmbmb
Poserdisposer wrote:
Has anyone in Canada received their copies of the Second Edition pre-order yet? I open the mailbox full of anticipation every day, but alas, I am greeted only with bills and Chinese food takeout menus.

On a related side note, it's funny how I can wait patiently for years while the game is on the p-500 list, and yet the moment I know they're shipping, I can just barely stand it. Anyway, just super excited to check out the game - it looks fantastic.

Mine hasn't arrived yet, either. Can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McArthur
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Still waiting here... I have my new Sekigahara to keep me company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Fraser
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woohoo!!! It has arrived...and it is beautiful. I cannot wait to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine showed up today. Absolutely stunning! I played this for the first time at BGG Con 2014. Loved it. When I got home I immediately p500'd it. Now, almost 2 years to the day later I have this beautiful version....and I can solo it too. I am a very happy man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Falkenberg
Canada
Whitehorse
Yukon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McArthur
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
robmcarthur2001 wrote:
Still waiting here... I have my new Sekigahara to keep me company.

And it arrived the next day. Nov 8th.

A note to everyone - GMT support says the 'explorer stands' were removed from the game at the last minute. So there are no little stands for the explorers. I'll have to source some elsewhere...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick McKown
Canada
Spruce Grove
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived in Spruce Grove, AB, last Thursday (10th). Very nice looking piece of kit :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
Why did Dracula become a bank? To deal with suckers every day!
mbmbmbmbmb
BankofDracula wrote:
Poserdisposer wrote:

Mine hasn't arrived yet, either. Can't wait!

IT'S HERE! It arrived today (the 15th).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.