Subject: Canceled... again. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Kelvis
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/62282519/the-warriors-t...

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know why they canceled the first one but this one I understand why.

I understand but they are in danger of becoming known as a company that will never finish what they started and it will keep some people away next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hayden
United States
Temple Hills
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Better they cancel and retool, rather than take your money, start production, then use the rest of the money to get a girlfriend, move, break-up with girlfriend then use the last of the money to go into hiding & avoid a lawsuit.

I would back the Warriors: Turf War again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cancelling was the right move.

I hope they learn from their mistakes and come back with a stronger game and a stronger campaign. I will keep my eye out for it and I will back again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Lewis
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
I'd rather they cancel then put out the game they were showing us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Far better to cancel and get it right. Particularly because they've indicated that they have other licenses, they really can't afford to put out a mediocre game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Zajdel
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm confident that this project will be back (they said as much).

Hopefully the backers and their expectations will be in harmony with the needs of the producers and everyone will be happy with their game.

I had the bad luck to be just late enough to miss the early bird specials after being boxed out the last time they launched by a different terminated campaign.

My ardor has not cooled and I suspect they want me to make them rich. We can work it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Powell

Georgia
msg tools
Oh we will definitely be back! In fact we are gathering feedback on updated assets now.

I do feel it is worth noting that we have already finished what we have started with Golem Academy!

Glad you all feel we made the right call!

-Justin Powell, CEO. SKG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.