Hide
3 Posts

Spyfall» Forums » General

Subject: Telegram Spyfall Bot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Let's Play
msg tools
Hey, in case there's anyone here who uses the instant messaging app Telegram, I created a bot that allows a group to play Spyfall. It has actually been a few months since I released it, and it has come a long way.

You just add @PlaySpyfallBot to the group and make sure everyone has started the bot privately and has their own @username. The bot takes care of sending private messages with the secret location and role, and keeps count of how many accusations each player has. It immediately ends the game when someone is unanimously accused, or when the spy guesses where they are.

There are options for difficulty, time limit, general game administration, extra locations, achievements, variant game modes (some of those ideas taken from the forums here)... And there's still a lot more I want to add!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Dawson
msg tools
Thanks! This was a good bit of fun with three people, can't wait to try it with a few more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Let's Play
msg tools
Thanks for playing! I'm very proud of my creation!

I still have plenty of ideas to implement, and I always read every message sent via the "feedback" button, so you can send any suggestions you may have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.