BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Another lovely, Trump supporter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll let you watch this video, because you know, there isn't a racism problem in this country.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-supporter-r...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If I wanted a subscription to HuffPo, I would subscribe to HuffPo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:

Yes, lets turn our backs on the ugliness that Trump has whipped up in this election. Hatred that will take years if not decades to get rid of. Whats the matter, your little alt right world can't handle exposure to anything resembling rational thought
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:

Will you have time between Drudge report and reading The Crusader?

What does it feel like to lose?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:

Do you have 24 hour generators there at the compound?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ImaSokpupet wrote:
The USA does not have an institutional racism problem. There are individuals who are racist, just as their are morons who think that black lives don't matter in the USA (sometimes one in the same).

Oh, sockie... I think some mung got on your brain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

Yes, lets turn our backs on the ugliness that Trump has whipped up in this election. Hatred that will take years if not decades to get rid of. Whats the matter, your little alt right world can't handle exposure to anything resembling rational thought

Remind me which campaign got caught organizing people to go to trump rallies to start violence?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

Remind me which campaign got caught organizing people to go to trump rallies to start violence?

All you RSP conservatives just can't sleep? It is tough the night before an execution - Trumpers, that is.

It's OK. Go give him a kiss, tell him you love him, and that he is the YUUUUUGEST LOSER.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ImaSokpupet wrote:
The black community has a problem, and it isn't racism. They have an issue of a lack of police enforcement within it. With #BLM and similar leftist demanding an end to programs like Broken Windows, they will continue to have an issue with a disproportionate amount of crime.

They have a problem with out of wedlock births, not internalizing their problems.

#5 in the second video reminds me of trump. He's the whiniest victim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Powell
United States
Woodstock
Georgia
flag msg tools
I'm in my prime.
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
I'll let you watch this video, because you know, there isn't a racism problem in this country.

The quick exchange with the wife was also interesting. Sounded like his family (kids) were in the car with him as well. Sad.

That was a lot of hate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stuart
United States
Los Alamos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

Yes, lets turn our backs on the ugliness that Trump has whipped up in this election. Hatred that will take years if not decades to get rid of.

I'm hoping that the shock of this will result in much more sudden, sweeping changes in racist attitudes than would have happened otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stuart
United States
Los Alamos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ukraineboo wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

The quick exchange with the wife was also interesting.

Yeah: "Let me handle this. Be a woman!" The implication being, I suppose, that real women let their husbands do the talking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
That dude is just a beautiful snowflake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For a second there , I thought you were going to bring up democrat fundraiser Ben Barbers racism. Maybe that type of racism is only interesting if its on the "news".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
For a second there , I thought you were going to bring up democrat fundraiser Ben Barbers racism. Maybe that type of racism is only interesting if its on the "news".

So basically you are accusing Hillary Clinton of wishing to welcome in refugees from a war torn area to the safety of the United States? Only in some alt right alternate Universe is this a bad thing.

No need to burnish those credentials sparky. You Alt Right standing is somewhat secure based one past performance, and idiocy like this video
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
idiocy like this video

Yeah, racism is totally cool on your side as long as the racism supports your side.

Stay classy my racist friends, stay classy !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I'm not going to be able to have my mind settled on things until I hear what Masturbator Hot Persuader Scott Adams has to say about things, or whether he's going to lead the Glorious Revolution against Twitter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
idiocy like this video

Yeah, racism is totally cool on your side as long as the racism supports your side.

Stay classy my racist friends, stay classy !

You should be supporting a larger pool of racists... more for you to hit your monthly recruitment quotas.

Keep it classy, JJ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.