Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

The Oracle of Delphi» Forums » General

Subject: Yellow player board only printed one side rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I received my copy today (ordered from BoardGameBliss, thank you very much) and found that the yellow player board was only printed on one side. This wouldn't be a problem if the side that wasn't printed was the actual side you use to play the game.

Before I write the publisher for a replacement, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else's copy? I guess I won't play it with 4 players for a while.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
skovatch wrote:
So, I received my copy today (ordered from BoardGameBliss, thank you very much) and found that the yellow player board was only printed on one side. This wouldn't be a problem if the side that wasn't printed was the actual side you use to play the game.

Before I write the publisher for a replacement, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else's copy? I guess I won't play it with 4 players for a while.


I saw two copies recently and neither one had this problem. The only thing on the board that you really need is the track for the gods. Although it's handy to see the colour wheel. You could draw up (or print off) a simple board to tide you over meeple
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Larkin
England
Brighton
Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is fine, for a quick fix you could photocopy one of the others, it doesn't really need to be in the players colour
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Zark wrote:
Mine is fine, for a quick fix you could photocopy one of the others, it doesn't really need to be in the players colour


Yeah, I might end up going that route... Color scan, maybe some Photoshop, and color printout.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Robins
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same exact issue. Ordered from Board Game Bliss. Yellow player board is blank on the side that matters. They may have gotten a block of the games with the same printing issue?

I color copied another player board and mounted it to the blank side for now as a quick fix (looks pretty good too). I'm contacting the publisher at the link below to see if I can get a component replacement.

http://www.pegasus.de/en/publisher/service/ersatzteile/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
NSlikster wrote:
I had the same exact issue. Ordered from Board Game Bliss. Yellow player board is blank on the side that matters. They may have gotten a block of the games with the same printing issue?

I color copied another player board and mounted it to the blank side for now as a quick fix (looks pretty good too).

Wow, sounds like a problem with the print run! I did write to Pegasus and got a reply back that they would send me a new set.

I played it with 3 yesterday, and we enjoyed it quite a bit, so I'm now motivated to at least get the quick-fix done.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis L
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NSlikster wrote:
I had the same exact issue. Ordered from Board Game Bliss. Yellow player board is blank on the side that matters. They may have gotten a block of the games with the same printing issue?



I'm happy to report that my copy from Board Game Bliss arrived with no problems. It's pretty fun and I'm looking forward to trying it with more than two players.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.