Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Lunarchitects» Forums » General

Subject: The plastic bags are a nice touch, but what to do with the dividers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Just cracked open the box tonight and was very pleased to see the components already bagged! A great touch.

But what do we do with the two Resource Tray Dividers? The rulebook says they're for use "with fancy tray".

Huh?

Anyway, I look forward to getting this to the table with my game group!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an animated gif on the KS page under the heading "The Box / Tray". That'll explain "fancy tray". I don't have the skills to link to the gif.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Crosby
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
The real XB
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
There's an animated gif on the KS page under the heading "The Box / Tray". That'll explain "fancy tray".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
If a picture is worth a thousand words, surely a gif is worth ten thousand or more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't chuck your compone t sprues. They go beneath the insert to stabalize the removable tray and keep everything snug inside the box. Genius!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
dbolyard wrote:
Don't chuck your compone t sprues. They go beneath the insert to stabalize the removable tray and keep everything snug inside the box. Genius!

Reminds me of Five Tribes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Well I figured out what my issue is... I didn't pay close enough attention when backing this project, and thusly didn't pledge for the "Fancy Tray". My copy has the cardboard insert and when I saw the above animated gif, I wondered what the hell that was, because it doesn't look anything like what came with my game!

So I went back to the KS page to learn that the "Fancy Tray" was another $5 and probably explains why I didn't take a 2nd look at it. Now I wish I had.

Live and learn!

Thanks all for your replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.