Subject: who is amhotep? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi! i like to read about the characters in the box, and i've found their stories in pathfinder wiki, but amhotep is missing.

could anybody give a link or copy her story?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry. i mean "ahmotep" whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not so sure Amhotep is a pre-existing character. I think it is possible they created her just for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
same with simoun. no story found in web.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got updating the Meet the Iconics pdf on my to-do list. I was a bit surprised by some of the new characters included in Mummy's Mask. Paizo's clearly trying to get synergy between their product lines (RPG, novels, organized play); but they're woefully out-of-sync with their partners and contracted help.

Why did Iconic Heroes 6 have characters - which feature PACG cards - that aren't featured in the base sets? Beats me.

Why are there new heroes in a PACG game that won't see Iconic Hero packs for another 9-18 months when the majority of customers would have already played Mummy's Mask? I don't know. One would think scheduling around all the moving parts to make coordinated synergy happen would be important (ie - nope, we can't do X now because Y is late and Z is in the prototyping phase.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Secrets of the Ancients revealed: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1673149/meet-iconics-v14...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.