Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Flux
United Kingdom
Cropwell Bishop
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Is there an difference in the sides of the Round cards, mine show question marks on the A, B & C animal card bonus images on one side and not on the other.

Also when drawing more than one good or animal as a bonus must I draw one from the top of each pile simultaneously or may I draw from one pile see whats under it and then choose where to draw the second card from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Miller
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Tadpoleface wrote:
Is there an difference in the sides of the Round cards, mine show question marks on the A, B & C animal card bonus images on one side and not on the other.

Also when drawing more than one good or animal as a bonus must I draw one from the top of each pile simultaneously or may I draw from one pile see whats under it and then choose where to draw the second card from.

The question mark on the animals relates to the unknown VP for the animals- depending on how many different animals you have, there are different numbers of VP.

It was my understanding that you took the top two- no peeking as it were. I mostly play solo, so I put the goods in a single pile and the animals in a single pile (saves space). I then take the top two and choose one. But that's kinda my house rule on that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tadpoleface wrote:

If I recall correctly, in the online implementation at Yucata.de you draw them one at a time from whichever stack you want. Draw one, get a look at the next card, then decide which stack to draw from for the second.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim S
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had not noticed it before, but you're right, only one side has the ? mark. Maybe a misprint. They should function the same way.

When drawing multiple animal/good cards, draw from the top of one of the two stacks, and then draw another from one of the two stacks. So yes, you'll be able to see what's under the first card you chose before deciding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.