Popular Tags: [View All]
Fredericus Rex
Germany
Bamberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here a general thread for rule questions

1)Pray action: do I have to show the other players what cards I have drawn? This is important for the Mayacalender card.

2)For the Silver Dragon Statue card: Where do those 10 common cards come from? From the hand? From the deck? Do I look at those cards? Can I place them in anyorder I want?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the expansion yet, so I can't read the card (Maya Calendar and Silver Dragon Statue).

Zaphikiel wrote:
1)Pray action: do I have to show the other players what cards I have drawn? This is important for the Mayacalender card.

After the pray action you need to discard the common cards, so I don't think that it makes diference since the other players will see the cards you dicard anyway.

Page 2 from rulebook, second colum, first paragraph: "... After a Pray Action is resolved the Common cards drawn for this Action are discarded."

Quote:
2)For the Silver Dragon Statue card: Where do those 10 common cards come from? From the hand? From the deck? Do I look at those cards? Can I place them in anyorder I want?

If you post the text of the card, I can try help you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredericus Rex
Germany
Bamberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aztarun wrote:

After the pray action you need to discard the common cards, so I don't think that it makes diference since the other players will see the cards you dicard anyway.

Not with the Mayacalander. You look at the cards and can decide for each card to put her back or discard her.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zaphikiel wrote:
Aztarun wrote:

Not with the Mayacalander. You look at the cards and can decide for each card to put her back or discard her.

Like I said, I don't have the expansion yet, so I don't know what the Maya Calendar do, that's why I said "I think"

The rules didn't say that you need to show or not the cards, only instruct you to draw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.