Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
József Sugár
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
each Grave area with majority gives 2 points,

this means every area separated by stone wall/road/river

included: mass grave area, single grave area in th corners, and even the mausoleum grave area?

this can be a lot of points, the first look we look it shows the M and can be connected to the M grave areas, but second thought that this can be a lot of points shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Shaunessy

California
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Yes, it scores each walled area including Mass Graves and Mausoleums. Remember you can only score each Gem Treasure once per game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think with the "M" on the card it means the three areas with the crypt that are marked by the "M" on the roof. That means the card would be worth a max. of 6 points. That's how I play it, anyway.

Anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
József Sugár
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowsclassic wrote:
I think with the "M" on the card it means the three areas with the crypt that are marked by the "M" on the roof. That means the card would be worth a max. of 6 points. That's how I play it, anyway.

Anyone else?

Now we have the two sides of the coin, but which one is the real?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I don't know for sure. I just assumed that was why the card had the "M" on it and those three crypts did as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jondi Soper
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The areas with the 'M' are the areas which you score for Majority at the end of the game.

The Ruby Treasure card gives you 2 point for EACH area you have a Majority.

Those are two different scoring rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.