BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: Value of Full Pixel Tactics Promo Set rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an extra Pixel Tactics promo set from the Kickstarter that I'm trying to trade, but I can't seem to find any information on its value. This is the set with 70+ promo cards. They are new and unplayed, though not sealed.

I received a message about trading or selling them and I honestly have no idea what they are worth, which is why I'm trying to figure that out. Individual cards are listed for anywhere from $2-10 online, but I don't think this is worth $100+.

Any thoughts or any experience in selling/trading one of these? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a recent sale price for the set.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1662033/amazon-pixel-ta...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
FezAZ wrote:

Thanks for the link, but this is the price for the Deluxe edition. This is something to go off, but not actually the promos. Unfortunately, they are all listed separately on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
cagriggs wrote:
FezAZ wrote:

Thanks for the link, but this is the price for the Deluxe edition. This is something to go off, but not actually the promos. Unfortunately, they are all listed separately on BGG.

Ahh... my mistake. The reason I linked to the Deluxe set is because I was a kickstarter backer and my copy of Deluxe included the big promo pack. I assume from your comment that the version I linked to at amazon did not include the promo pack? KS link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/level99games/pixel-tact...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.