3 Posts

T.I.M.E Stories: The Marcy Case» Forums » Rules

Subject: Noise token questions (no spoilers other than Base cards) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BobbySoFamous .
msg tools
mbmbmb
1. When you are fighting on a Street card and use range weapons, the noise tokens still get placed on the next Street card? So in theory if you keep firing then you'll cycle through the cards endlessly?

2. When a challenge has a gray shield icon, does 1 yellow noise token get placed each time someone rolls dice against that challenge or only once per TU? i.e. if 3 people each go up against the challenge with the 3rd person removing the gray shield, will 2 noise have gone on the card or just 1 for the TU?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. as discarding Happens After fighting, it doesn't matter how much noise you make.

2. like any other shield type, it is activated After every roll, if it is still there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BobbySoFamous .
msg tools
mbmbmb
Didn't realize discarding happened after fighting. That's helpful. Figured the answer to the second question but I was just hoping I missed something

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.