Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to double check and make sure we were playing the game properly last night.

The rules about regular slots says:
"These slots have a white background. Regular Action slots may be used multiple times during each Action Phase by dice with the corresponding symbols on them. After activation, the player may take back those dice."

If I choose not to take back the dice can I keep them there for the rest of the round and use the gun any time I want simply by rolling the green dice?

Or, assuming the weapon doesn't have a red one-use action slot, do I have to take those dice off and reroll them to again put them on the weapon to shoot again?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sotiris Tsantilas
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Once the weapon has fired, you have to take back your dice. If the dice background is red then you cannot take back your dice so (in most cases) that means that you cannot use the weapon again for the remaining of the round. If there's red and white slot on the same weapon, then you keep the red and reroll the white to activate it multiple times.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sot07 wrote:
Once the weapon has fired, you have to take back your dice. If the dice background is red then you cannot take back your dice so (in most cases) that means that you cannot use the weapon again for the remaining of the round. If there's red and white slot on the same weapon, then you keep the red and reroll the white to activate it multiple times.

Thanks

Thanks Sotiris.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Lambert
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the best way to think of it is that the item activates when you put the dice onto the card, so a weapon fires when you put the dice onto the card. You can leave them there as long as you like, but to fire the weapon again you'll need to remove them first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, what about the weapons that have two or three symbols on them with no slash. The Plasma gun takes a gun and a magnify glass, no slash. So I must need both to fire...obtaining these on one roll? Then the rupture gun takes three guns. Gettin three guns on one roll is not very probable. Then, what about the medi pack, takes three hands.. You must be able to leave dice on the white spot for multiple rolls, otherwise you'd never get all three. But three hands to heal one? I guess that's an ok trade...how do you guys play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZombieDad2 wrote:
So, what about the weapons that have two or three symbols on them with no slash. The Plasma gun takes a gun and a magnify glass, no slash. So I must need both to fire...obtaining these on one roll? Then the rupture gun takes three guns. Gettin three guns on one roll is not very probable. Then, what about the medi pack, takes three hands.. You must be able to leave dice on the white spot for multiple rolls, otherwise you'd never get all three. But three hands to heal one? I guess that's an ok trade...how do you guys play?

you have multiple rolls to get the dice you need, yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.