Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Stone
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found and downloaded, or at least seen the ruleset for every game in the Arcade, including the Kickstarter extras, except for Pyramid Ball . . . Has anyone found this ANY WHERE? I've looked here, at Looney Labs and at the Ice House Wiki . . . even tried googling it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
foksieloy
Croatia
flag msg tools
You need kulen.
badge
How can you have any pudding?
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.looneylabs.com/sites/default/files/PyramidBall2.p...

on looney labs page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MStone wrote:
I've found and downloaded, or at least seen the ruleset for every game in the Arcade, including the Kickstarter extras, except for Pyramid Ball . . . Has anyone found this ANY WHERE? I've looked here, at Looney Labs and at the Ice House Wiki . . . even tried googling it.

All the "extra" games--the "22 More Great Games" in the rulebook plus the games on the custom Kickstarter cards--are listed here (with links to rules):
http://www.looneylabs.com/other-pyramid-games

The URL is given in the rulebook, so you can look it up if you lose track of this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Stone
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys, don't know how I missed that . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The url is also in the bottom of each of the "KS extra" Pyramid Arcade cards . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.