Hide
19 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: My Election Day confession rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Growing up in a military family, I was imbued with patriotic values, particularly the right to vote. Members of my family have fought in every war this country has been in since the Civil War. Quite a few didn't come back. So to my families, it's a duty as well as a right.

Which is good, I think, shows a commitment to democracy.

But...as soon as I started being a newspaper reporter, something else happened. Yeah, I voted. However, it also filled me with lust. Yes, children, pure, unadulterated lust. My track record for getting laid on my birthday is pretty spotty. On Election Day, perfect. And not just "hey, honey, you wanna have some fun?" lust, but almost animalistic. Jumped my wife in the shower this morning. For almost 60-somethings, we were impressively gymnastic at it as well.

No idea why I get this way. I just go with it. Tonight, when I get off work, I'll make a nice dinner, pop open a nice bottle of wine and try to be more romantic. But it's a two-fer day.

Thanks for reading.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you want to break a hip? Because that's how you break a hip!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If only you had worked religion in there, you would have the rare trifecta. Maybe thanking your diety/dieties/supernatural sponsor(s) for sexual abilities into your aged years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clearly, you should start tracking much lower level elections as well. And perhaps some foreign elections!

All kinds of scenarios come to mind..
You can dress up as a poll watcher and she can be a voter.
Start of early voting in various states.
Yall can kiss and tease a lot for several days before the election but no sex til election day.
One of you can catch the other one trying to vote twice.. that's naughty!

lol...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
Clearly, you should start tracking much lower level elections as well. And perhaps some foreign elections!

All kinds of scenarios come to mind..
You can dress up as a poll watcher and she can be a voter.
Start of early voting in various states.
Yall can kiss and tease a lot for several days before the election but no sex til election day.
One of you can catch the other one trying to vote twice.. that's naughty!

lol...

A municipal bond issue vote on sanitation issues gets me worked up, so I've got that suggestion covered.

As for the foreign elections, I will definitely give that a whirl. For the dress up thing -- we occasionally do some mild role playing, but on Election Day? I am literally a rabid motherfucker. Don't have the patience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
jmilum wrote:
Do you want to break a hip? Because that's how you break a hip!

I have my life alert button.

"Help, help! I've cum twice and I can't get it up!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about electioneering on the slogan No taxation without conjugal representation?

No going to congress without participation in Congress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a new take on the old racist joke about "erection day".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Voting gives you a boner? I mean different strokes for different folks but that's kind of weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Growing up in a military family, I was imbued with patriotic values, particularly the right to vote. Members of my family have fought in every war this country has been in since the Civil War. Quite a few didn't come back. So to my families, it's a duty as well as a right.

Which is good, I think, shows a commitment to democracy.

But...as soon as I started being a newspaper reporter, something else happened. Yeah, I voted. However, it also filled me with lust. Yes, children, pure, unadulterated lust. My track record for getting laid on my birthday is pretty spotty. On Election Day, perfect. And not just "hey, honey, you wanna have some fun?" lust, but almost animalistic. Jumped my wife in the shower this morning. For almost 60-somethings, we were impressively gymnastic at it as well.

No idea why I get this way. I just go with it. Tonight, when I get off work, I'll make a nice dinner, pop open a nice bottle of wine and try to be more romantic. But it's a two-fer day.

Thanks for reading.

That is a great story. Good for you and the Mrs for keeping it raw!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pustilnik
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could be an over zealous voter ID inspector, and she could be a poor minority voter . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MikePustilnik wrote:
You could be an over zealous voter ID inspector, and she could be a poor minority voter . . .

Did O'Keefe the perv video it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
galad2003 wrote:
Voting gives you a boner? I mean different strokes for different folks but that's kind of weird.

Thank you. I'm going for weird...

Seriously, there are people who need to have a fake horse tail stuck up their butt to get aroused, and I'm weird?

Seriously, I think it was and is the excitement of the day, a huge story no matter what level, the intensity of the whole thing.

Plus, I'm a giant perv. Meh. My wife is happy with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
whac3 wrote:
That's a new take on the old racist joke about "erection day".

I didn't want to mention the Asian slanted joke, but yeah, it's what the wife calls it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb

Well that is some wonderfully sparkly TMI, and I heartily approve!!!!

You sir have earned the TMI Tiara for the Day award.

I even found a patriotic one for you to don.

Enjoy your day!!

kiss (not trying to move in on your wife's serious action or anything, but it seems you probably have plenty of extra affection to spare today for a friendly smooch )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
[q="galad2003"]Voting gives you a boner? I mean different strokes for different folks but that's kind of weird.

Thank you. I'm going for weird...

Seriously, there are people who need to have a fake horse tail stuck up their butt to get aroused, and I'm weird?

Seriously, I think it was and is the excitement of the day, a huge story no matter what level, the intensity of the whole thing.

Plus, I'm a giant perv. Meh. My wife is happy with it.[/

There's levels of weird. I'm not knocking it. I used to be into BDSM so hey everyone has there thing. I just find voting so boring and tedious I don't get it but hey whatever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Meerkat wrote:

Well that is some wonderfully sparkly TMI, and I heartily approve!!!!

You sir have earned the TMI Tiara for the Day award.

I even found a patriotic one for you to don.

Enjoy your day!!

kiss (not trying to move in on your wife's serious action or anything, but it seems you probably have plenty of extra affection to spare today for a friendly smooch )

I was actually hoping you'd find it appalling and tell me that I am a bad, bad boy who needs to be punished .... devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:

I was actually hoping you'd find it appalling and tell me that I am a bad, bad boy who needs to be punished .... devil

Oh I see!

On my way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
I've been a really, really bad boy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.