Fire in the East» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fire in the East Resource Point question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chuck olin
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Can anyone tell me if there is any limit to the number of divisions a single resource point can supply? Are RP's then used up and removed? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McElligott
Ireland
flag msg tools
Hi Chuck,

You probably already have the answer on this and I'm not sure if I've gotten this right either but I think that aside from building forts, airfields and increasing rail capacity, the other use for RPs is in permitting attacks in the Arctic. One RP is needed for each attack and it doesn't matter how many units participate in the attack as long as each of them can trace supply over land (only) to the RP. The RP is then used up and removed. I played this game in the eighties and have only recently gotten a copy so I've been reading up on it.

By the way and I hope you don't mind the request but my copy of the game is missing the Turn Record Chart. If you had a copy of this that you could scan, I'd be grateful. If not, thats OK - I'll keep on looking.

Best regards,
John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck olin
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks....I was apparently wrong in thinking RPs could be used to supply non-arctic units, absent other supply sources. I have the scan if there is some way to attach it here....the "insert external image" icon above is asking for a web address, whereas the scan is on my computer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Åkerlund
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

You can use "Upload New Geek Image" to do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck olin
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Did this work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Åkerlund
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's upside down so you might want to fix that before uploading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck olin
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McElligott
Ireland
flag msg tools
Thanks Chuck,

Hope the comment on FITE was a help and many thanks for posting the chart, very much appreciated.

John

PS Thanks also for the input Martin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.