Subject: how is this with 2? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cookie Monster
Belgium
De Pinte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Title says it all :-) Hoping some geeks have played this with 2. I'm drawn in by the art, and would like to know if this plays well with 2, to make up my mind if I add it to my wishlist for Secret Santa :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LYNDA ORM
United States
Atlanta
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My spouse and I enjoyed the game very much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't tried it at two, but the general consensus at our table after playing with 4 was that it would likely be a much better game at two than with four...granted that was just one play, but we felt there was little control and it took too long to get back to you between turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I played with two. It seems as though this may be the ideal player count. I cannot imagine playing with four, though I would be open to giving three a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoran Cunningham
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
I teach writing and game design :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Lotus is a fantastic two player game. I play it with my girl all the time. As other players have mentioned, two players may be the ideal player count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.