Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom M
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmb
Any News on when this will be released in the UK?
Or has it only been Distributed in the USA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Sutherland
United Kingdom
(just) West of London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Sigh. No updates?

I too am keen to get a non-Kickstarter version if possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leighton
England
Peterborough
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well you can buy it from philibert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom M
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks, but pricey. I was hoping for a cheaper Retail version without kickstarter stretch goals. Or would you recommend them as worthwhile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Sutherland
United Kingdom
(just) West of London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
andyl wrote:
Well you can buy it from philibert.

Thanks Andy,

Too pricey for a "punt" at a new version of a game I already own, and as I originally posted "I too am keen to get a non-Kickstarter version".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom M
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmb
Well according to an email from Eagle-Gryphon games its already had its UK release. I cant find it anywhere though, not even listed as out of stock.
I'd just built up the nerve to buy the special cuvee edition from Philiberts at 95 Euros. But unfortunately they are now sold out.
Does anybody know of a place this is in stock?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ravanna09 wrote:
Well according to an email from Eagle-Gryphon games its already had its UK release. I cant find it anywhere though, not even listed as out of stock.
I'd just built up the nerve to buy the special cuvee edition from Philiberts at 95 Euros. But unfortunately they are now sold out.
Does anybody know of a place this is in stock?

In America, yes (but you might know this).

I only share because Cool Stuff has the Kickstarter version too for slightly less than if you purchased the core game and all four of the extras from the publisher, directly.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_search.php?pa=searchOnName&...

Should take you to both options. No clue whether the shipping expense would break the viability of this for you or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom M
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmb
Unfortunately the shipping is another 82-100 USD on top of the game itself. Plus it's risky buying from America because there exists the possibility that our customs office will slap more charges on top. ????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Sutherland
United Kingdom
(just) West of London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Ravanna09 wrote:
Well according to an email from Eagle-Gryphon games its already had its UK release....

Really? I missed it too! Perhaps it was just one copy, released on a cold, wet and windy day on Brighton sea front?

I guess I'll just have to wait for it to "magically" appear somewhere then... yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leighton
England
Peterborough
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jazzuu wrote:
Ravanna09 wrote:
Well according to an email from Eagle-Gryphon games its already had its UK release....

Really? I missed it too! Perhaps it was just one copy, released on a cold, wet and windy day on Brighton sea front?

I guess I'll just have to wait for it to "magically" appear somewhere then... yuk

I've just seen "Vinhos Board Game: Deluxe Kickstarter Edition" appear at Gameslore - it is more expensive that the one I bought from Philibert. I haven't seen anything which isn't labelled Kickstarter Edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Sutherland
United Kingdom
(just) West of London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. And yes, quite a bit more expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom M
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes looks like it's released next week. It's appeared on a few websites tonight. Cheapest I found was £113 on Meeplescorner with free postage. If you found it cheaper... Don't tell me, I just ordered it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.