Bleicher
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this list lbleicher's annotated wishlist and I'm looking for entry #101 (Stephensons Rocket). If I click on "Titles only", it correctly appears there. On the list itself, it is missing (if I click on thelink to the item, it opens entry #100. And if I go to the next page where it should be #101, it starts from item #102 in the "Titles Only" list.

Out of curiosity I checked the last item on my list and they were actually matching (both the actual list and also the "titles only" version had 213 items), which suggested the missing item could actually be was somewhere else for some reason. So I tried to browse through the entire list to see if I could find it but didn't, it simply goes wrong after #50 (item #50 is the same in the actual list and titles only, but item #51 on the list is actually #52 in the "titles only" version. Any idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not quite the behavior I am seeing.

Items #100 and #101 on the full geeklist are both "Tiny Epic Kingdoms".

In the titles only view "Tiny Epic Kingdoms" is #100 and #101 is "Stephensons Rocket".

"Ibyron: Island of Discovery" is #213 on the titles view but it is #212 in the full view.

So it seems to me that this is some sort of weird geeklist bug.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bleicher
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right, that's what I'm seeing now as well.
Anyway, for some reason the actual item #101 disappeared...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bleicher
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was bored and I tried this: I edited my list to be ordered by "average" (it was previously ordered by Rank), then edited it to be ordered by rank back again and... it seems the problem was solved!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lbleicher wrote:
I was bored and I tried this: I edited my list to be ordered by "average" (it was previously ordered by Rank), then edited it to be ordered by rank back again and... it seems the problem was solved!

Weird!

Thanks for information on a work around!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.