GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

10,201 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
671 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [27] | 

Rolling Stock» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: PBF 17 - Full game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Join us every Tuesday night at the Woking Gaming Club!
badge
Interested in knowing in which games I'm working at the moment? Send me a geekmail to discover!
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe there were hands raised for this new PBF instance.

Please show your interest on this thread and we'll get cracking.

Jay, are you over there? Join us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
sprocket314 wrote:
I believe there were hands raised for this new PBF instance.

Please show your interest on this thread and we'll get cracking.

Jay, are you over there? Join us!

I'd love to play but I cannot access google docs anymore for a significant portion of the day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Schorfheide
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
I'd love to play but I cannot access google docs anymore for a significant portion of the day.

If it's updating you're worried about I'd be happy to help, otherwise I'm not too concerned about a leisurely pace.

Forgot to add: I am interested as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
All right, I guess I could play again. Man, 17, huh? That's a lot of stock rolling around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm CERTAINLY in if Jay's in.

I don't mind if progress is slow, if it's consistent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe I can access the sheet to view it, at least, which allays some of my concerns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pschorf wrote:
Jythier wrote:

If it's updating you're worried about I'd be happy to help, otherwise I'm not too concerned about a leisurely pace.

Forgot to add: I am interested as well.

I don't remember you, have you been playing online here at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:

He just won a 4p in PBF 16. I came in 3rd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh fun!

I won my couple games and then everyone else got better than me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter de Boer
Austria
Velden
Carinthia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I'd be interested. Played this game a few times IRL, but no PBF yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes 5. I can count!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Interested in knowing in which games I'm working at the moment? Send me a geekmail to discover!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
That makes 5. I can count!

Jay, as you are DA MAN of the spreadsheet, would you mind creating a new one for play to commence?

Otherwise I would ask NotJeff the favour.

I also don't mind a leisurely pace especially with Xmas getting in between the game (unless we are super efficient like in the old days and finish the game before Xmas, but that would be a feat!).

Cannot wait to start.

Must not start the Bear corporation again or I will never win!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, and completely off topic: would you be open to play Ponzi Scheme by forum? That would play fast in theory and be a lot of fun. Only challenge would be to keep track of your cash secretly.

Is there a function in Google Docs to hide or protect a tab with a password? If there is such function, then we are ready to go.

If I ever have time, I could create such initial sheet and start our very first PBF of Ponzi Scheme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If we're going to advertise PBFs, I'm playing the World Wide Wrestling RPG by forum and it's awesome and anyone can join from one episode to the next, as wrestlers are always getting fired or debuting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might like Ponzi Scheme.

I can't set up the spreadsheet any time soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
I might like Ponzi Scheme.

I can't set up the spreadsheet any time soon.

I may get to it this evening (but may not).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Schorfheide
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sprocket314 wrote:
By the way, and completely off topic: would you be open to play Ponzi Scheme by forum? That would play fast in theory and be a lot of fun. Only challenge would be to keep track of your cash secretly.

I've never played but willing to try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Schorfheide
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:

Just one PBF game so far. I bought the cards from All Aboard and have spent a good number of Saturdays playing myself, but haven't gotten anyone else to play it with me yet in person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gotten 4 people to play in person, at separate times, and even finished a game. A learning game. Sigh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I imported the full game from All Aboard but I never got anyone to play it in person with me. I have one other interested in it, but no-one else. Anyway, PBF is much better and I wanted Björn to get some money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NotJeff, any word on spreadsheetery?

Any word on Ponzi Scheme? I've been informed by people who know me that it's a confirmed me game, so I want to know how right they are now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can definitively say I did not get to it on the evening of November 9th.

Feel free to set it up! Maybe I'll get to it tonight if you don't.

I have not played Ponzi Scheme but would.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NotJeff wrote:
I can definitively say I did not get to it on the evening of November 9th.

Feel free to set it up! Maybe I'll get to it tonight if you don't.

I have not played Ponzi Scheme but would.

I have been in the busiest 3 weeks of the year, so I did not prepare the sheet for Ponzi Scheme. I have played it many times, so I think I should make at least the initial sheet and then maybe you whizzes can spruce it up.

I have tomorrow off work to spend with my wife (11 years together), so I MIGHT have time to work on the spreadsheet, although this is not ultra romantic... I might get in trouble actually... Spidey senses ringing.

I will do my best and you guys DEFINITELY will like Ponzi Scheme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter de Boer
Austria
Velden
Carinthia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a bit confused by all the ponzi scheme posts. There is still a rolling stock pbf game planned, isn't it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
weisswurst wrote:
I am a bit confused by all the ponzi scheme posts. There is still a rolling stock pbf game planned, isn't it?

Yes! Sorry for the off-topic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [27] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.