Subject: Spoiler question Mission 3 Act 3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonatan Rueløkke
msg tools
Hi Guys

Was wondering about this

Spoiler (click to reveal)
In the final act of the final mission the act says.

Action: Spend 1 clue: Test Will(3) or Agility(3) if you succeed place 1 clue on the current act.

Which of the following scenarios would you guys think is the correct one.

1: You spend one clue to do the action and if you succeed you can place that clue on the act.

2: You spend one clue to do the action and if you succeed you can take another clue in your posession and put that clue on the act.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You place the clue from the token bank, not your possession.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
BTW, WELL DONE if you managed to make it this far

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonatan Rueløkke
msg tools
Thanks we ended up like this

Me and a friend had chosen Agnes and Roland. With decks built ourselves from 2 core sets. Playing on standard difficulty. We have earlier lost the campaign 3 times on the same difficulty getting destroyed in the last chapter.

This time we started out more poorly than ever before getting killed in the first scenario where both of us got a Physical AND a Mental Trauma.

On to the second scenario where we managed to scrape by, getting the Ghoul Priest out of play and also caught the Masked Hunter and the Nurse.

In the final scenario we took quite a while getting the clues from the woods. Once we did however i had gotten a dynamite into my deck ready for this scenario, and the first thing we did after advancing to act 2 was me throwing a dynamite into the midst of the 4 cultists, and a cultist leader that had spawned just before. This left 2 characters with 1 hp left each which my friend quickly disposed of and moved into the ritual site the same turn we got to the last agenda.

In the end we got the R1 with 1 doom left to go. Was quite a nailbiter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Argama Flight Crew
badge
INFERNO BLADE!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's awesome, and incredibly cinematic.

In my first run through I managed to snag two mental trauma on Roland after the first scenario. One for going insane and 1 for burning down the house. Wendy finished off the Ghoul Priest with her baseball bat, Lita and some skills. In the second campaign I almost got all the cultists, but backed out before the time expired because I was afraid of the consequences of taking too long. Roland went insane again. In the third campaign we could not stop the ritual (we just were having no luck making those checks) so Umôrdhoth was summoned. He made Roland go insane again. In true Survivor fashion Wendy opted to sacrifice Lita to Umôrdhoth, and made it through the campaign without any trauma... well except for the stuff they generously inflict on you in the epilogue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.