2 Posts

Project: ELITE» Forums » Rules

Subject: question about spawning tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodolfo Montenegro
msg tools
this happens last night:
turn 6, medium difficulty, take an event card, it was "they never end", so, roll a 2, then, take the 2 alien "normal" cards (playing solo), after that, take the extra alien card for the additional token... it´s "spawning egg"... so, what to do?
1_ spawn another alien
2_ spawn it and then discard the token (since is temporary) an just use it like a 5-life 1-move alien no-spawner
3_ spawn it and put the temporary spawning token in it, making a permanent spawning token (so 3 alien cards are spawned every turn instead of 2)
4_ spawn it and roll the D3, then resolve as normal

i´ll go for the option 4, just to play it quickly, but i want to know what is the correct option

another question: if "they never end" is in play and breedar was killed the last turn in a "green" square, if the roll for "they never end" results in the same square, the 2 tokens can be in the same square or a new roll is needed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Kitchen Rush - Now on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
NINJA_ARG wrote:
this happens last night:
turn 6, medium difficulty, take an event card, it was "they never end", so, roll a 2, then, take the 2 alien "normal" cards (playing solo), after that, take the extra alien card for the additional token... it´s "spawning egg"... so, what to do?
1_ spawn another alien
2_ spawn it and then discard the token (since is temporary) an just use it like a 5-life 1-move alien no-spawner
3_ spawn it and put the temporary spawning token in it, making a permanent spawning token (so 3 alien cards are spawned every turn instead of 2)
4_ spawn it and roll the D3, then resolve as normal

i´ll go for the option 4, just to play it quickly, but i want to know what is the correct option

another question: if "they never end" is in play and breedar was killed the last turn in a "green" square, if the roll for "they never end" results in the same square, the 2 tokens can be in the same square or a new roll is needed?

Hello and thank you for the questions

The Spawning Egg is always moved to the spawning area the D3 indicated and starts its course from there regardless of how it entered the game.

It is perfectly ok to have two spawning tokens on the same space on the Game Board. You just spawn both of them there following the same rules as if two card were spawned on the same spawning area (with the first Alien there making space for the new ones to enter).

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.