Subject: It's ready for mass production! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is finally ready for mass production! I'm so excited. The estimated date of arrival is early February 2017.

Kickstarter Update #51 wrote:

- We are ready to launch the mass production on the figures starting next week. Only two figures are in need of small improvements, which we will get done as the rest of the production is running.

- With all the figures in hand, we are now also able to finalize the development of the component trays. This will go parallel with the rest of the production.

- Paper components are all at the printer since weeks ago (we took the opportunity to fix a few errors here and there),

- Metal coins are in production already.

- Pre-production on the other items (dice, cloth bag, card holder) is also completed and ready to start.

More info can be found here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1402889231/sword-and-so...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2017 though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
poifpoif wrote:
2017 though.

Well, yes, sadly it's 2017. But that's a given if the mass production is just starting now.

Remember folks, this only includes the Act I stuff, as outlined by Ares/Gremlins before. Act II stuff will follow later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kartzinel
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the delays aren't too surprising to me - their last kickstarter was also late - but it was awesome and really high quality, so I can live with that. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't mind the delay if it helps make the game better. Those minis turned out great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
I don't mind the delay if it helps make the game better. Those minis turned out great.

Absolutely! While I hate waiting (in general), I really do think the amount of time added will be for the better.

Here's a picture of the miniatures, in case anyone doesn't want to or can't check the KS link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
It won't be ready till June. Watch and see. Ares is really late on several projects including the deluxe edition of War of the Ring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Staples
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is my third Ares project I've supported. I never, ever, ever, ever expected the game to ship on time. If it arrives before March I'll consider it on schedule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love mid-Feb, but it'll take as long as it takes. KS just takes time, don't sweat it, and get surprised by a box of awesome some day in the future

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at it this way, Kickstarter is like having an extra Christmas but you won't know what day it's going to be on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.